I. Information on the collection of personal data
1. in the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
As a matter of principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our contents and services. The processing of personal data of our users regularly only takes place with the user's consent. An exception is made in cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of data is permitted by legal regulations.
2. the person responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) and other data protection laws of the member states and other data protection regulations is the:
Tino Jacobi und
Leonardo Filip Lauer
3. the controller has appointed a data protection officer You can reach our data protection officer at datenschutz[at]think3ddd.de or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
4. when you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
5 If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
II. Your rights
1. you have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
◦ Right to information,
◦ Right of correction or deletion,
◦ Right to restrict processing,
◦ Right to object to the processing,
◦ Right to data portability.
2. you also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is the State Data Protection Commissioner of the federal state in which our company has its registered office. For our company, this is the Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Friedrichstraße 219, 10969 Berlin, Germany, Phone: +49 (30) 138 89-0 Mail: mailbox[at]datenschutz-berlin.de, Website: www.datenschutz-berlin.de.
III. collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. if you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or send us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
◦ IP address of the visitor
◦ Date and time of request
◦ Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
◦ Content of the request (specific page)
◦ Access status/HTTP status code
◦ Amount of data transmitted in each case
◦ Website from which the visitor's request comes
◦ Information about the browser type and version used
◦ Visitor's operating system
◦ Language and version of the browser software
◦ The Internet service provider of the user
◦ Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website
2. in addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
◦ Transient cookies (plus 2)
◦ Persistent cookies (plus 3).
2. transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
3. persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
4. you can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
V. Web analysis by Matomo (formerly PIWIK)
Note: The web analytics software Piwik was renamed to Matomo on 2018-01-09. The renaming has not yet been fully implemented in all areas of the software. Therefore the name PIWIK can still be displayed in a few cases.
1 This website uses the web analytics service Piwik to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Piwik is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
For this evaluation, cookies (see § 3 for details) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible person exclusively on his server in [Germany]. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser. The prevention of the use of Piwik is possible by removing the following check mark and thus activating the opt-out plug-in:
3. this website uses Piwik with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, which makes it impossible to relate them directly to individuals. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Piwik is not merged with other data collected by us.
4 The program Piwik is an open source project. Information from the third party provider on data protection is available at piwik.org/privacy/policy
1. with your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
2. for the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
3. only your e-mail address is mandatory for the sending of the newsletter. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
4. you can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by sending an e-mail to info[at]think3ddd.de or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
VII. use of social media plug-ins
1. we currently use the following social media plug-ins:
We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the initial letter or the logo on the box. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address will be anonymized immediately after the data is collected, according to the respective providers in Germany. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is thus transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
2 We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
3. the plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of presenting need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider in order to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
4. the data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, the data we collect from you will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider will also save this information in your user account and share it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as you can then avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
5. further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
6. addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
VIII. integration of YouTube videos
1. we have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored at www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", which means that no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transfer.
2. by visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have visited the relevant subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you don't want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube in order to exercise this right.
. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
IX Integration of Google Maps
1. on this website we use the offer of Google Maps This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
2. by visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google in order to exercise this right.